21st Annual General Meeting
Tuesday, 9th April 2019, 2:30pm
SportsAble, Braywick Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1BN
- Welcome by Chairman
- Apologies for absence
- Matters arising from minutes of 2018 AGM
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Acceptance of Treasurer’s Report
- Appointment of Independent Examiner for accounts
- Amendment to Constitution (see below)
- Election of Committee members
- Ian Ross, John Twydle, Mo Wright, Carol Cameron and Cynthia Wood submit themselves for reelection.
- Philip Ratcliffe and Pat Laković submit themselves for election.
- Any other business
- Date of next AGM
Followed by complementary refreshments.
Proposed Amendment to Constitution
4.1 (iv) The Chairman may serve for a period not exceeding three years and the Secretary, Treasurer, and all other members of the committee for a period not exceeding four years, all subject to annual reelection and availability of suitably skilled replacements*. A period of not fewer than twelve months shall elapse between any two periods of service by any one person in any particular office.
* Addition (shown in bold) to enable the Secretary and Membership Secretary to carry on until replacements found with the appropriate skills.