Egg & Ham Tartlets (serves 4)
- Cooking oil
- 4 thin slices of ham
- 4 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Single cream
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Lightly oil an individual (4 space) Yorkshire pudding tin.
- Line each space with a slice of ham.
- Break an egg onto each slice; it doesn’t matter if the ham has split.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Pour over each egg a tablespoon of single cream.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of grated parmesan over each egg.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15 – 20 minutes. Delicious either hot or cold.